SER1.jpg

屏幕快照 2016-11-29 上午7.41.49.png

After researching the reference of the servo, I started my first experiment with the MG996R sensor. For the coding, I encountered some issues, the different orders of the servo and the accelerometer sensor fight with each other on the “serial print” step, leading to the fact that I cannot upload the code to the arduino and control the servo. This is a big difficulty for me and even Gareth cannot fix this problem in few days. Then I tried to discuss with our classmates, finally after five days, with the help of Yoogle and Gareth, I fix it by changing the coding methods.

SC_0252MG_2.jpg

SER2.jpg

屏幕快照 2016-11-29 上午7.42.47.png

At the same time, another issus came to me, because of the MG996 servo has the limition of the driving weight, just 1kg to 2kg, it is not enough for driving my physical installation. Then I switched to SAVOX 0252 servo motor, it is a very good servo and mostly can drive 10.5kg theoretically at most. And it finally worked.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s